Moonlight is a short game about a little character named Kinubo and his quest to the moon! Kinubo finds himself in a new village while looking for help on his quest, but most don’t accept his presence. The characters here are a very tight bunch, and they don’t take kindly to strangers!
- A peaceful and atmospheric environment!
- A relaxing and beautiful soundtrack by Julio Kladniew!
- A lighthearted and interesting story.
- A smooth and fluid platforming engine, with bouncy mushrooms and bubbles!
- Operating System – Windows XP or above.
- Processor – An AMD or Intel processor, with 2.0 GHz or above.
- Graphics – An AMD or Nvidia graphics card, with 1 GB of VRam or more.
- Storage – 28 MB of available space.
- Memory – 2 GB or more.
- Additional – Any XInput compatible device is required for controller support.
- Version 1.0.4 (4.12.2016)
- Version 1.0.3 (3.21.2016)
- Version 1.0.2 (2.2.2016)
- Version 1.0.1 (1.30.2016)
- Version 1.0.0 (12.31.2015)