Moonlight Update (1.0.4)
This update is rather small as it mainly addresses a few bugs and tweaks. It does however have two new music tracks in preparation for something special. Here are the main highlights of update 1.0.4.
- The default vertex mode has been changed to normal due to graphical glitches on integrated video cards.
- A bug was fixed where you could still pick up nuts for Buko after beginning Lanuno’s quest.
- A bug has been fixed regarding the Gamejolt login process throwing an error upon receiving a bad HTTP response.
- The Gamejolt keyboard now displays input information.
- The jukebox now displays the correct input information.
- Two new music tracks have been added to the jukebox in preparation for … something.